Sunday 1 March 2009

Sequin cardigan!


Sequin cardigans, are from many years in fashion, I have seen so many of them that they became to cliché. Sequins always are appearing in different combinations in evening outfit, not too often people wear them with casual clothing.

Few months ago, "The Gossip Girl" character Serena appears wearing lovely dress which used to have sequin sleeves. I though this is exactly the dress that I could also wear, simple but with "twist". I thought that I really want to have something like this.

























Later I found out so many examples in street fashion of sequins use in casual outfit. I think that the Master of sequin casual outfit is girl from www.leblogdebetty.com. I absolutely love everything what she is wearing, I chose couple of examples of sequin cardigan use in day outfit.



Nanette Lepore cardigan, i think is the closes to this one I am looking for.

Cardigan by Lutz & Patamos I would love to have simillar.


This gold-sequin cardigan is by Prada, i found it on ebay, i think that it is very lovelly/



sources: www.vivre.com,www.leblogdebetty.com, www.chictopia.com, nordstrom.com

xx, funkylove

No comments: